|Group||Brotherhood of Makuta|
|Kanohi||Great Mask of Armor Assimilation|
- "Arnanok doesn't always hit where it counts, but, honestly, that's because he doesn't need to."
He joined Teridax in his attempt to conquer the universe, and decided to do his part by unleashing Rahi wearing infected masks on the populace of Zephincor, the capital of Talinar. His efforts were frustrated by the Toa Zephin and Zalkatrex.
Powers and Equipment Edit
- Shadow: Anranok is capable of wielding Shadow power in multiple fashions.
- Shadow Projection: Anranok can create Shadow and fire shadow energy from his hands.
- Shadow Absorption: Anranok can absorb Shadow to boost his power or simply release again at an opponent.
- Shadow Hand Projection: Anranok can create a shadow hand to do his bidding. He decides beforehand what the hand should do and aims it; the hand does the rest.
- Multipowers: Anranok has access to all 42 of the known Rahkshi powers, with Shadow being the strongest. Some are more prominent than others in different Makuta, and those that are especially strong in Anranok are listed below.
- Rahi Control: Anranok has the ability to control any type of reptilian, avian, mammalian, or icthyoid Rahi within a radius of a few miles.
- Insect Control: Anranok has the ability to control any type of arthropod within a radius of a few miles.
- Fragmentation: Anranok has the ability to cause various objects to explode violently, either by sheer force of will, by an energy bolt, or by conjuring energy around his hands and/or weapons.
- Kanohi Usage: Anranok, like all Makuta, can use Kanohi masks of Noble or Great power levels.
Anranok wears a Great Mask of Armor Assimilation.
His weapon of choice was a war hammer with a spike on the top, which he called a seismic hammer. The hammer was capable of creating small seismic shocks or blasting energy outwards in a semi circle away from it and its user when slammed into the ground.
Personality and Traits Edit
Anranok was an expert on Rahi behavior. He had mastered his power of Rahi control, and used it frequently.